Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: Under New Management

  1. #51
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    POP...PSHIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    did somabody say Cham pain ya???
    YUMMY!!!

  2. #52
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Trashcan:
    Hey Cap't, Why don't you and Gus, and Lefty run down to the liquor store and get us another bottle of Champagne... And take your time [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why does this sort of thing always happen to me?
    Just when I think I am getting somewhere I am given the brush off, for some guy with a better
    <s>car</s> dumpster!

    Woe is mwah!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, more shamppaggun for the weary!

  4. #54
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trashcan is in the dumpster with five beauties, and he sends us to the liqure store... What did I tell you guys... He's a horndawg.70bzp3

  5. #55
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look Jugglies...COOL!!!

  6. #56
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    careful , you'll knock an eye out

  7. #57
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I step away for a few days and you talk about me, My feelings are now hurt. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Hello Cherrysis and SCHEMESofNEON [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you're back!!!! Oh and it was all them NOT ME!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sis! Ok, well I was talking about him, But I know how big of a trouble maker he can be.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shhhhhhhhh
    should I watch my back?


    pssst I am not whispering.............

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •